Atlantic Shared Beginnings Director Natalie King shares information for patients who wish to give Atlantic Shared Beginnings an online review.
Online Sites for Reviews
Make a Video or Review Testimonial
Several of our recipients and donors have asked if they might make a video about their Atlantic Shared Beginnings’ experience.
- We would love to receive and post your video review.
- Video testimonial quick tips
- Landscape. Use your smart phone on landscape for a wider screen.
- Look at the phone/camera. Just simply look at and talk to your phone as if you were talking with a friend in front of you.
- Plain background. Make sure your background is simple, not distracting.
- Plain solid color clothes. Avoid wearing prints and stripes, a solid color can work well.
- Do a test first. Do a test run and see how your voice sounds and if the lighting is working. It’s normal to have to do several tries, and more, until you like what you recorded and are ready to share it.
What to Talk About
- Your experience at Atlantic Shared Beginnings
- What it was like to be a donor
- Tell recipients what to expect
- What you wished you had done differently
- Your experience with the psychologist, because many worry about that before it happens
- Anonymous audio or video testimonials: is that an option?
We welcome your anonymous audio or video testimonials. Contact us and we’ll help you with that.