About Our Fresh Egg Donor Programs
As a fresh donor egg recipient, you will be working with both Atlantic Shared Beginnings and Atlantic Reproductive Medicine, our partner clinic.
Atlantic Shared Beginnings (ASB) is the donor-matching arm of Atlantic Reproductive Medicine Specialists (ARMS), and we are located in the same building here in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Atlantic Reproductive Medicine will create the embryo that you design through Atlantic Shared Beginnings’ donor program.
ASB uses donor eggs that can be fertilized with either partner sperm or donor sperm.
Atlantic Shared Beginnings’ Fresh Donor Egg programs guarantee the intended parent will have a good quality day 5 (or day 6) blastocyst available for transfer.
PGT-A can be added at the recipient’s request. Please contact your provider to discuss the error rate of PGT-A.
Program Package Options:
Intended parents have two Fresh Donor Egg programs to choose from:
- The first cohort program includes 8 donor eggs with a guarantee of one (1) good-quality blastocyst for qualified recipients, or we will replace the egg lot at no additional charge.
- The second Fresh Donor Egg program is for those who wish to have a larger family. It is a one-to-one cycle that offers all of the donor’s eggs up to 18 eggs with a guarantee of two (2) good quality blastocysts for qualified recipients, or we will replace the egg lot at no additional charge.
ASB donor eggs are fertilized as soon as they are retrieved. This ensures the highest possible quality of embryos, implantation rates, and live birth rates.
8- Fresh Donor Egg Cohort
Program Price: $24,500
- 8-fresh, mature, quality donor eggs. Additional 1-5 eggs may be requested for an extra $2000 per egg fee (extra egg requests will be determined at the time of egg retrieval based on recovered egg numbers).
- A guarantee of at least one quality Day 5 or Day 6 blastocyst (for qualified recipients) or egg lot will be replaced with a new egg donor
PGT-A can be added on for an additional fee at the recipient’s request. Please speak with your provider about PGT-A.
One-to-One Donor Egg Program
Program Price: $43,500
- All donor eggs up to 18 fresh, mature, quality donor eggs.
A guarantee of at least two quality Day 5 or Day 6 blastocysts (for qualified recipients) or egg lot will be replaced with a new egg donor.
- PGT-A can be added on for an additional fee per recipient request. Please speak with your provider about PGT-A.
Costs of Fresh Egg Donor Programs include the following:
- Egg donor screening
- Donor medication
- Donor monitoring
- Donor compensation
- Egg donor insurance
- Egg donor retrieval
- Embryo culture
- Embryo cryopreservation and storage
- Registration of donors in the Nexus program
Hi. My name is Stephanie Bartlett, Program Director for Atlantic Shared Beginnings. In this video, I am going to be discussing our fresh donor egg program.
With this program, recipients have the option of fertilizing fresh donor eggs with either partner sperm or their own donor sperm. Recipients can select either the 8-egg option, which is a shared cycle, or a 1-1 cycle, where the recipient will receive all of the mature donor eggs up to 18 eggs.
With the fresh donor egg program, Atlantic Shared Beginnings provides a blastocyst guarantee for qualified recipients. If a blastocyst is not achieved, we will replace the entire lot at no additional cost to the recipient.
If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to email me or fill out the form to schedule a free consultation to find the best pathway that meets your needs.
I look forward to speaking with you to start your journey with Atlantic Shared Beginnings.